Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Player, Player.


Dear Mr. Player,
As if having to deal with one woman isn’t a headache already, you rather deal with multiple women at one time. You flash your bright smile at every girl that walks by. You don’t have a type. Females are the only thing you like. Your car is fast and shiny. You call your women “baby” because trying to remember five different names are a challenge for your size brain. I feel for you.

She was taken from your rib and yet you treat her as if she isn’t a precious queen. What is your motive for treating women so bad? Are you trying to cover up the fact that you might be playing for the wrong team? Whatever your situation maybe, you should stripped of your dignity. Literally.

Numerous girls are much more expensive than having one girl. Females like to go out on dates and spend other people’s money. It is a good idea to narrow down your opinions. But you’re not going to because the image of multiple women are becoming more acceptable in this generation. And you’re all about your image.

Several women means multiple sex partners. That’s nasty. Because those women are probably having sex with other men too. That’s a never ending pool of transmitted diseases and infections. Even a glove can’t save you in situations like this. Be smart and love one woman at a time.

I met your type before. I could tell by his demeanor he was a player. His approach was smooth and carefully. He knew all the right words to say to make me crack a smile. Then I thought to myself it was too good to be true. I thought about giving you a taste of your own medicine. Having multiple men and make you feel like you’re the only one. But I wouldn’t get the same praise as you and my reputation isn’t worth your heartbreak. So I politely said I have a boyfriend and walked away. You don’t take rejection too well so you cursed me out.

In the near future, if you aren’t ready for a relationship don’t make a women feel like she’s the only one you’re talking to. Be honest with the girls, let them knows it’s about 10 more like them and anyone can be replaced at any time. Don’t like to us , 9 times out of 10 if we ask you something we already know the answer.

ALL THE WORST,
Rakael T.

No comments:

Post a Comment